How motivated are you to leverage your unique skills and experience in a dynamic new career? We have an important role for an Application Architect with a knowledge base covering multiple technologies with the demonstrated ability to take abstract requirements/ideas from conception to implementation.
In this role, you’ll bring your math, science, design, and analytical skills to create new applications while improving existing applications. You will be building the bridge between business and technical requirements and report directly to the VP of Architecture.
If you thrive on a high-level collaboration and enjoy building awesome applications and frameworks alongside a dedicated team, you are encouraged to apply below.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Identify new technologies with intrinsic value for application in in-house solutions.
• Lead activities with external vendors and internal teams to identify, evaluate, and recommend system hardware and software.
• Define and lead proof of concept activity associated with technology assessment.
• Work with IT and business representatives to identify opportunities leading to the design and development of tools and
applications in support of ServiceLink and business-partner operations.
• Document the desired future state of application architecture and document the gaps between current and future states.
• Define transition plans to close the gaps.
• Design, document, and drive the adoption of enterprise-wide architectures and frameworks.
• Assume a leadership role in establishing and ensuring compliance with IT governance policies and initiatives including
standards, best practices, and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related years of experience.
10+ years’ experience in software or applications engineering.