Here is a contract position in the Philadelphia area for a UI/UX specialist who is ready to bring their experience working across IT business units to an advanced technology business. Your expertise is needed to drive an onsite project team to deliver a new and elegantly designed update to a pre-existing e-commerce platform. You’ll be hands on and given the opportunity to initiate your ideas day one.
Your designs and custom-curated experiences will target health care professionals (physicians, nurses, etc.) You’ll work along with Product Owners and key stakeholders to develop and improve multiple customer journeys in a currently complex e-commerce landscape.
Your day to day would include a majority of the activities below. This position reports to Programme Manager.
- Highlight the critical touch points of local stores from a systemic perspective, taking into account the user journeys that move to and from other key Elsevier platforms
- Create customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes
- Evaluate / elaborate potential solutions and designs and to articulate the pros and cons of each
- Facilitate agreement on the most optimum design/approach for a particular scenario
- Incorporate and adopt the brand guidelines and design pattern
Your work history will highlight your experience in these areas:
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Specialist in an e-commerce environment, particularly for high-value and subscription transactions
- Experience of working in a matrixed / multi-channel e-commerce environment
- Ability to navigate, understand, document and explain multiple customer journeys
- Customer journey mapping / storyboarding
- Workshop facilitation
- User interface design
- Knowledge and understanding of the practical application of A/B testing and interpretation of analytics.
To inquire about position and gain insight into the company culture, reach out to our team to set up a virtual intro call.
User Comments ( 0 )