Seeking Information Technology Recruiter Who Delivers Results
The OpenArc staffing and recruiting team is seeking a full-time, in-house IT Recruiter to work in our Wexford, PA office. Seeking a motivated, self-starter recruiting professional who enjoys working with IT professionals to help them find a career aligned with his/her passions.
If you enjoy the thrill of placing candidates, mentoring candidates and building relationships, then we want to hear from you. Position requires a keen eye for understanding the needs of others while being a pro at concise and effective communication.
• Source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates
• Identify and align qualified candidates with open job requisitions
• Uncover and understand the candidate’s career priorities and aspirations
• Be the expert and educate candidates on the market, client organizations, current, and future career opportunities, and resume structure
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with candidates
• Accurately and effectively present qualified candidates to Account Managers through both written and verbal communications
• Provide consistent, timely and honest feedback to candidates
• Coach candidates throughout interview and offer processes
• Achieve, weekly, monthly and annual sales metrics and goals
• Respond effectively and problem solve candidate objections and issues
• Track candidate information, status, and data in applicant tracking system
• Utilize various job boards and candidate database to source new and existing candidates
Contact Scott Moore, Director of Recruitment at [email protected] to learn more about the position, company culture and the opportunity for professional development.