In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding and migrating a website that will serve as the foundation for launching new marketing initiatives.
Your goal is to create a visually appealing, user-friendly website with clear navigation that is optimized for generating leads and meeting all business requirements.
Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI/UX principles, cross-browser compatibility, and knowledgeable about web functions and standards. You’ll be expected to identify opportunities for improvement, develop and present alternative and creative solutions and configure changes as needed by the internal teams.
• Expert in PHP and WordPress development
• Strong programming skills and knowledge of UI principles to bring designs and ideas to life
• Ability to understand and apply brand guidelines
• Experience using responsive and adaptive methodologies
• Experience optimizing and structuring a website for usability and SEO
• Familiarity with plugins and ability to install and configure plugins
• Ability to implement GA code and set up goals, event handlers and A/B testing techniques
• Experience building User Interfaces and prototypes from wireframes
• Aptitude to custom develop new templates
• Professional-level Photoshop experience
• Familiar with development and debugging tools
• Strong understanding of functionality
• Recent database management experience
• Capable of providing and strategically using visual imagery to evoke emotion and to tell a story
• Migration experience with Joomla to WordPress, including SEO preservation and URL structuring is highly preferred
To gain greater insight into this local opportunity email Eve Turzillo, Marketing Director at [email protected]