Our client is seeking a highly motivated and analytical UX architect to skillfully lead the development of in-house software products. In this position, you would own the design, functionally, UI and road map. From usability testing to architecting the entire user experience, you’ll interpret consumer behavior and deliver innovative designs that meet the consumer goals for the product.
You’ll use your creativeness and understanding of the consumer journey to develop personas, wireframes and all design interfaces.
The skills that will be essential to your success in this role will include, but are not limited to:
• In-depth knowledge of usability principles
• Ability to deliver timely design prototypes and assets
• Excellent verbal and visual communicator
• Easily transition from working independently to contributing in a team environment
• Extreme proficiency with a span of existing application frameworks
• Ability to travel up to 20%
• High computer programming standards, pride in project ownership and accountability
To learn more about the role and the culture at this global company with an office in Pittsburgh, PA, email your resume to Scott at Scott@openarc.net