Within this global reaching company you’ll work with key stakeholders to initiate, plan, execute, control and manage expectations for every project.
You’ll need to be customer-driven and understand the full product life cycle of enterprise products. Extensive experience managing multiple work projects and the ability to identify and mitigate risks. Ultimately, at the end of the day, deliver the expected product.
Here are some key qualifications/skills the ideal candidate will possess.
- Gather and develop user requirement
- Working knowledge of Scrum and other Agile management processes
- Ability effectively work with employees from all level of the organization
- Superb visual and verbal communication skills
- Customer-first mentality
- Understanding of UX principles
- Comfortable with client-facing situations
- Strength in complex research and delivering findings in a meaningful way.
To learn more about the role and the culture at this company, email your resume to Scott at Scott@openarc.net