This Software Engineer position involves robotic technologies for a Pittsburgh-based company in a high-demand niche industry. Attention to detail is a must for this position, along with the right mix of talent and humility.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how closely does this describe what you enjoy and are good at doing?
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code to support the company's software ecosystem
- Developing software verification plans
- SOA and solid clean code
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Expanding your passion for software beyond your current skill sets
- Provide some IT support as needed
- Heavy front-end experience
If you answered quite high, let’s talk about the requirements:
- Exposure to an E-commerce environment and platforms
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Internship, personal project or formal work experience doing front-end development, systems integration or application development
- Willingness to take on new software challenges outside of your normal comfort zone
- Strong team and interpersonal communication skills
You’ll play an important role with this well-known and respected company located in the Pittsburgh metro area. To apply and further discuss this opportunity email Scott at email@example.com